- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
- Current Events
We are seeking a full-time Analyst to support research and technical assistance tasks for national and local initiatives across the U.S. You will work with public agencies and non-profit representatives, community leaders, evaluators, and others on federal, state, and foundation initiatives. We will rely on your knowledge, skills, and experience in the evaluation of community development, and systems change that intend to foster healthy communities, families, and children in order to address social problems such as poverty, inadequate systems of care, homelessness, substance abuse, violence, and crime. You must be well organized, have high standards for your work, and be committed to scientific rigor and progressive social change through the use of knowledge to support decision making and community capacity building.
· Master's or doctoral degree in psychology, urban planning, sociology or other social science and two to five years of post-graduate experience in the implementation of research, evaluation, or capacity building of community or systems change projects;
· Prior evaluation or research experience as well substantive knowledge in at least one area of community change (e.g., public health, housing and economic development, early childhood development, workforce development, or juvenile justice).
· Evaluation capacity building experience highly desirable;
· Demonstrated proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative research skills, including data collection and management;
· Analysis skills, including the use of proficient computer analysis tools (e.g. STATA, MS ACCESS or ArcGIS) ;
· Ability to travel;
· Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including publications in scientific or practitioner outlets; and
· Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and meet strict deadlines
Salary and Benefits: Community Science offers full- time employees a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; retirement plan with company match; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays; opportunities and funds for professional development. This position will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Go to Community Science Careers to apply and communicate with us.
No phone calls please
Community Science is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a culturally diverse staff to enhance our ability to work with different communities.
Visit our web site http://www.communityscience.com for a more detailed description of our organization and where we are going.