Sep 12, 2018
- Conduct web searches and download data from state, district, foundation data sources.
- Request information of schools, districts, and state departments of education.
- Manage large data sets, effectively summarize descriptive data, have demonstrated experience with Stata.
- Conduct complex analyses (e.g., factor analysis, hierarchical linear modeling) using Stata.
- Produce tables and findings for reporting purposes.
- Perform other tasks that support the research and evaluation projects.
- Contribute to or lead the conceptualization and writing of small-to-large project reports and proposals.
- Master’s degree education, the social or behavioral sciences, or economics, specifically coursework in quantitative methods and data analysis.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing large data sets and conducting analyses in Stata.
- Experience managing data sets and using descriptive statistics in Stata.
- Experience writing and implementing Stata code to conduct analyses.
- Ability to develop charts, tables, and other graphics for reports and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies for data collection, analysis, and reporting of findings.
- Ability to work across multiple projects, manage multiple tasks, and report to multiple project directors and coordinators simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Stata and MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and to treat staff and clients respectfully.
- Must be authorized to work in USA (visa sponsorship not available).
For more information and to apply, please go to WestEd's Career Page: https://careers.wested.org/cs/jp/print/docs/we/jobs.htm