- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
- Current Events
The Research Associate will manage all project operations and supervise/facilitate all project staff activities. This will cover areas of recruiting, training, interviewing, chairing of meetings, coordinating activities with consultants, writing reports, and assisting the PI in developing budgets and timelines. For more information, contact Leonard Jason at email@example.com
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and facilitate all project operations and staff
- Maintain close contact with consultants and collaborators regarding data collection and the overall progress of the grant
- Assist in the recruitment and training of staff and volunteers
- Assist PI in writing research papers and reports
- Assist PI in strategic planning, developing budgets, and setting timelines
The Research Associate will assist the Director of the Center for Community Research in supervising staff. Additionally, the Research Associate will assist in writing IRB reports and annual reports to NIH.
The Research Associate will assist in budget management.
Minimum required Education:
Master's or doctoral degree with special focus in clinical, community, or experimental psychology.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of SPSS and data management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Participation in weekly project meetings
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines