2018 SCRA Video Contest
Create a video of your community psychology skills in action!
We are seeking videos that show what community psychology research looks like to you. We value the diverse identities, settings, and topics of interest of our researchers and practitioners and want to showcase your work as exemplary in our field.
We will feature new videos throughout the year as they are submitted on social media, scra27.org & communitypsychology.com. 3 cash prizes will be awarded:
1st prize: $500 USD
2nd prize: $300 USD
3rd prize: $200 USD
Submissions are Due December 31, 2018
Please read the full instructions here.
Once your video is complete submit this form to enter the contest: https://goo.gl/forms/fwcsGi6zXL5TuoaI2
If you have questions please email email@example.com
Steps video creators can take to increase video views
Under the Basic Information Tab:
- Upload Status: After the video uploads, replace this number with the title of your video
- Description: Make sure the "video focus/topic/problem addressed" as listed on the video contest application is consistent with what is posted with the video on YouTube.
- Add the "search terms" or "keywords" to the YouTube post that you listed on the google form in the TAGS area on YouTube.
- Make sure it is a public video.
Under the Advanced Settings Tab:
- Allow comments: "Approved" or "All" based on your judgment.
- Choose a listing category, examples include education; nonprofits & activism; science & technology.
- Allow users to view ratings, yes check box
- Location: Make sure to add this.
- License and rights ownership: Double-check your own preferences for YouTube or Creative Commons license.
- Video language: be sure to specify
- Community contributions: leave unchecked
- Recording date: enter date that the majority of the video was filmed
- Caption certification: select one
- Video Statistics: yes, check box
- Distribution Options: yes, check both boxes
- Age restrictions: leave unchecked
- Content declaration: in most cases, leave unchecked