2018 SCRA Video Contest
Create a video of your community psychology skills in action!
Due December 31, 2018
Please read the full instructions here.
Once your video is complete submit this form to enter the contest: https://goo.gl/forms/fwcsGi6zXL5TuoaI2
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps video creators can take to increase video views
Under the Basic Information Tab:
- Upload Status: After the video uploads, replace this number with the title of your video
- Description: Make sure the "video focus/topic/problem addressed" as listed on the video contest application is consistent with what is posted with the video on YouTube.
- Add the "search terms" or "keywords" to the YouTube post that you listed on the google form in the TAGS area on YouTube.
- Make sure it is a public video.
Under the Advanced Settings Tab:
- Allow comments: "Approved" or "All" based on your judgment.
- Choose a listing category, examples include education; nonprofits & activism; science & technology.
- Allow users to view ratings, yes check box
- Location: Make sure to add this.
- License and rights ownership: Double-check your own preferences for YouTube or Creative Commons license.
- Video language: be sure to specify
- Community contributions: leave unchecked
- Recording date: enter date that the majority of the video was filmed
- Caption certification: select one
- Video Statistics: yes, check box
- Distribution Options: yes, check both boxes
- Age restrictions: leave unchecked
- Content declaration: in most cases, leave unchecked