Explore the links below to learn more about interdisciplinary masters programs in Community Research.
- Harvard University, "M. Ed. in Prevention Science and Practice," School of Education - Cambridge, MA
- New York University, "M.A. in Human Development and Social Intervention," Department of Applied Psychology - New York, NY
- University of Miami, "M.S. Ed. in Community and Social Change," Department of Educational and Psychological Studies - Miami, FL
- University of Michigan, "M.P.H. in Health Behavior and Health Education," Department of Health Behavior and Health Education - Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, "M.S. in Human Development and Family Studies," School of Human Ecology - Madison, WI
- Vanderbilt University, "M.Ed. in Community Development & Action," College of Education and Human Development - Nashville, TN