- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
- Current Events
AAPF is urgently seeking an enthusiastic Part-Time Arts and Media Assistant to join our team! This position is a temporary remote role with the potential to transition into an in-office permanent role. This role requires evening shifts (3pm-8pm EST) and occasional weekend work. The Part-Time Arts and Media Assistant will serve on the Arts and Media Team currently under the supervision of the Arts and Education Director.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Mastery in Adobe Audition, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Expertise in Graphic Design
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the production of AAPF’s Intersectionality Matterspodcast
- Preparing audio and video clips for promotional/outreach purposes
- Design and creation of graphics for AAPF events and initiatives
- Maintaining website by updating graphics and videos
- Supervising Arts and Media volunteers and interns
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples to email@example.com. Hourly compensation commensurate with experience.
Further details and applications can be found here. As always, please share this information widely with anyone engaged in critical discourse and eager to serve as a vital aspect of AAPF's projects and programming.