Oct 28, 2022
The California State Water Resources Control Board, within the California Environmental Protection Agency, is seeking an executive advisor with a science background, an interest in shaping California water issues, and experience thinking strategically and leading complex projects.
Pay: up to $168k per year, plus benefits.
- Serve as the executive advisor on programmatic policy for climate change, a high-profile and sensitive policy area that can affect and may be affected Agency wide.
- Serve as the executive advisor on overall Water Board strategy and change management in four thematic areas:
- The protection of public health by ensuring reliable access to safe, affordable drinking water and sanitation.
- The protection and restore watersheds, marine waters, and ecosystems.
- The enhancement of the water system overall so it can supply water in the face of climate change and other threats.
- The improvement of the Water Board’s internal capacity and internal systems to accomplish its mission transparently, equitably, and efficiently.
Apply by 10/31/2022.
Please carefully review the full posting: Link.